https://forum-art.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/bwdg-2-22-23.jpg 800 990 admin5143 https://forum-art.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/bwdg-logo.png admin51432022-07-26 16:27:352022-07-26 16:27:51BWDG 2022-fall dance competition
When registering for the fall-winter 2022-23 season
until August 15, the team gets a 20% discount;
until September 15, the team receives a 10% discount;
until October 15, the team gets a 5% discount
We invite trainers, choreographers and educators who have registered by September 15th to suggest possible dates for their workshops:
- During the BWDG competition period, we encourage educators to announce their paid workshops. Both Czech participants and foreign guests will be introduced to the proposed workshop notices. When confirming participation in your workshops, a time will be allocated that does not coincide with your teams’ performances.
- During World of Youth festivals on cruise ships, we invite educators to announce their paid workshops. Proposed workshop announcements will be presented to both Czech participants and foreign teams. Once your workshops are confirmed, time will be allocated that does not match your team’s performance. Workshop space on cruise ships is provided free of charge for all teams and coaches with groups of 10+1.
- The 21st leader (leader with a team of 20 people+) who recruited a group for a workshop during the World of Youth Festival, gets full service and accommodation in a 3/4 bed cabin for free.
- The 26th leader (leader with a team of 25 people+) who recruited a group for a workshop during the World of Youth Festival, gets full service and accommodation in a 2-bed cabin for free.
- A leader who has previously registered for the team’s participation in the BWDG competition can order a workshop from a foreign or Czech trainer. After clarifying the possibility of holding the workshop, the organizers of the competition will agree on the terms of support for the leading teams and the holding of the events themselves.